10+ years Business English teaching experience along with real business management roles
I am a fully qualified French and Spanish teacher at a secondary school in England. I have a 2:1 French degree from Cardiff University in French and I have lived and worked in the UK, France and Spain. Having a French Canadian mother, I have been speaking French from an early age.
I am a keen photographer and my other interests include tennis, cycling, playing guitar and European films.
Approach to teaching
I offer one-to-one private tuition, and/or online tuition, in both French and Spanish. I believe that effective language instruction consists of motivating the individual by creating an enjoyable, varied and challenging lesson set.
I adopt a personalized and bespoke approach to tuition. Each of my lessons are designed around the requirements and level of the student/s. I use a range of resources to aid my tuition including course books, my own documents, pictures, online software, music and film.
My bespoke lessons cater for:
- Basic/Intermediate/advanced level (A1 to C1)
- Preparation for GCSE and A-level examinations
- General conversation
- Colloquial French/Spanish
- French/Spanish for business purposes
- 12 years’ experience of one-to-one tutoring and online teaching
- Fully qualified QTS secondary school language teacher.
- School experience with both French and Spanish pupils up to A-Level.
- Experience teaching in France and Senegal. Tasks included: lesson planning and construction, oral exam preparation, grammar exercises, phonetics and grammar games, correction and feedback, pupil discipline.
- French Degree from Cardiff University.
Juliet H 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.